D Football Festival

/
0 Comments
After a frantic and exciting match, *phew!* Germany has at last won the final match with a close 1:0 versus Argentina. I secretly hoped that it’s a draw so that I can witness another penalty match! L
Anyway I had a lot of fun with D Football Festival held at the One Utama! And the organizer transformed the space into a happening party and football ground! 

How much of you have zero idea about what is DFootball Festival?
Let’s run through the pictures of the launch of DFootball Festival once before the party itself. 

Hello hello, DFootball Festival is proudly launch yo yo! 
Dfootball Festival

Rapper and as well as the Emcee on the launch as well as DFootball Festival night - HunnyMadu.  
Dfootball Festival

 Some really enthusiastic exotic dancers, hooh! I am feeling a little bit like Brazil over here.
exotic dancers

And thank you Fearless for hyping up the whole launching party!
Dfootball Festival_Fearless_Dancing_Crew

Of course, what makes an event without cool prizes? 
The grand prizes for Dfootball Festival is the Mini Cooper Country! 
Dfootball Festival_Mini cooper

Somewhat I think I sort of blend in here..... 
hehe. Hi, I am Fearful....
Dfootball Festival_Fearless_Dancing_crew

With Angeline. 
DFootball_Festival

And Yo Hunny Madu. 
DFootball_Festival_HunnyMadu

On that day itself, I went to the party with my love. 
I am supporting Wolf88,*LOL*
DFootball_Festival

It's so happening and we play some of the games, no picture cause they are all ugly. 
DFootball_Festival

And we've got some vouchers to get free beer or soft drinks. Hehe hi love<3
DFootball_Festival

It's a once in four years-sized crowd.
DFootball_Festival

Baby Cooper on stage.
DFootball_Festival

And when I thought there would be nobody that could successfully guess the number of balls in the car, and Kumaar won it. *sour*  wtfwtfwtftwtftwfhtf
DFootball_Festival_Mini_cooper

Met Yeeing
DFootball_Festival

And the usual girls selfie. 3 Germany VS 1 Argentina. Believe me, they all are just going for Germany for the hot guys ;).... don't cry for me Argentina.....
DFootball_Festival


A really big applause to Trademark for organizing a wonderful event, and also Adidas and DoubleMint for sponsoring. It was a blast!

O/s:
This year's World Cup is full of surprises and also a lot of unexpected results. With years of perseverance, Germany has at last won the WORLD CUP *tears* Such a long road. I hope there are more handsome footballer next year and actually I don't really care about the match, I just want see more hunks running and sweating. MORE!

MOAR!

Another 4 years of anticipation!


xx
Signing off.






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!