Laugh with Harith Iskander

/
0 Comments
I remember it clearly a few years back, I won a pair of free stand-up comedy show at PJ Live Arts from Audrey, or fourfeetnine *:D* from a twitter retweet contest. And they successfully surprise me as all these while I never knew that Malaysians do stand-up comedy. I check my ticket with the counter after, to my astonishment, it's inexpensive(roughly RM15) , and also that it's really a night well spent.

That pair of ticket that change my view towards Malaysian stand-up comedy urge me to introduce you what's even more exciting in this October 29th, 2014 which is the Malaysia's LARGEST comedy gig happening. The stand up comedians of the night are Harith Iskander, together with his boys, Douglas Lim, Kuah Jen Han, Dr Jason Leong, Adibah Noor and many more in conjunction of the celebration of World Mental Health Day which is officially designated as Oct 10th. (especially in light of Robbie Williams suicide)
With Harith and also Dr Jason

 FYI, according to the World Health Organization, there are globally 350 million people suffering from depression. And depression can cause suicide at its worst. And laughter can be one of the best cures!  So let the God-father of Malaysian stand-up comedy and gang-nya fill your Wednesday night with laughter and withdraw yourself from the stress!



“...what we stand for as Malaysians - Unity, Moderation and Oneness. It’s time for Malaysians to turn DISTRESS into DE-stress,” says Harith.

To make the show even more meaningful, percentage of profits from ticket sales will be channelled to OrphanCARE, a charitable NGO that strives to place abandoned children in homes with loving families.



IF you are keen... 
Join me with Harith and his konco-konco on this 29th October!
Date: 29th October 2014, Wednesday
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil
Ticket Prices: RM258, RM158, RM118, RM78 and RM38
(Excludes RM3.00 processing fee)
RedTix Hotline: 03-8775 4666 or 
www.AirAsiaRedTix.com



Well another way to make yourself happy is to dye your hair into purple but that would simply cost you RM500 or more *smirk* 
JUST SAYING.

Harith Iskander: To Know Malaysia Is To..“ Laugh, Malaysia!” 



See you there!

Signing off
xx



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!