My Experience on CO2 Fractional Laser for Flawless Skin

/
7 Comments
If you're telling me that you look up to bloggers as they mostly have the finest skin, I am going to wake you up!

No, no, no and no!
Bloggers (especially beauty bloggers) often suffer from acne and dull skin complexion because they are tough cookies that experiment on their skin to show you which product is really worth your money.

Look at Michelle Phan's nose:
:( Nobody likes skin problems especially large pores!

Not even me. Add on I have problems with zits, and a super dull face. If I'm not putting on any BBcream, I look like a zombie!

So, Dr. Steve from Sliq Clinic recommend me to try out their signature FDA approved laser treatmet : Co2 Fractional Laser. He's probably the friendliest doctor I've ever seen. I have a few concerns on Co2 Fractional Laser and he patiently resolved them.

First of all: Downtime?
5 to 7 days. However, you can still go out and about, it's not very visible. Just put on sunblock and you're ready to roll!

Second: Is it painful?
Minimal discomfort.

After his explanation, I'm ready to go. In short, this laser will stimulate your skin to regrow, tighten your skin, reduce fine lines, reduce acne scars, and brighten a dull complexion.

The reason I chose Sliq Clinic is because the clinic looks very professional and clean. The design is also very modern. Also, Dr.Steve's aesthetic medicine diploma is from U.S.A. , therefore I am confident with this clinic.


Before we start any procedure, we will take a skin screening and analysis first. 

Then, I am sent to numbing cream application to minimize the discomfort during the laser treatment. 

Also, take a look at the surroundings while the numbing cream takes effect.


The cleanliness in the clinic is up to my standard. I am very pleased. 
After 20 minutes, I was given  a teddy bear stress ball and the procedure started!

The procedure is not painful however there is some discomfort and also I am very nervous too. 

After laser:

Also, the reason to choose Sliq Clinic is because they also provide post-laser care.
Immediately after the Co2 fractional laser, the nurse started the Cryo Stamp cooling treatment to soothe the burning effect.

After that, I was brought to another room where they prep my skin with some stem cell ampules for skin repair. 

And then they brought in a very futuristic looking oxygen mask.
The oxygen will pump into the skin to promote healing, and I must say it feels funny and it's the first time I'm having such interesting mask.

Lastly, a face mask to complete the whole procedure.

After the process, it's recommended to avoid the sun. Also, moisturizing process is vital.



Here is the result one week after the laser:
My skin color is more balanced. White zits are not visible anymore (especially my nose). The pores on nose are less prominent.

Look at my clean nose now!!! The pores are minimized.

Usually you can see the difference in one treatment however, there is no such thing as achieving flawless skin in one treatment. If there is a doctor telling you so, you know that he/she is not what you're looking for. 

2 weeks after:  


 Anyway, here are some of the patients that have more severe skin problems:


Covering your face with layers of foundation won't solve the problem. Hiding them does not means they don't exist. Hence, you might need one treatment!

The price varies to from case to case and I must say it is reasonable. Some more they have promotion now!!  Go get your consultation now!


Sliq Clinic
First floor unit 19, 
Oasis village, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, 
Oasis Damansara 47301 
PJ, Selangor

Phone: 017-2775580
Email: sliqclinic@gmail.com
URL: www.sliqclinic.com


Signing off! 
My flawless skin! :D




You may also like

7 comments:

  1. i would like to try the laser treatment that could reduce my pigmentation at my face
    but i also scared of the pain lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emily! No worries, the pain is minimal. I've tried it and it's alright. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an informative and useful post. we also offer most effective Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi, where we provide best services of laser Skin treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to share this article here about the Laser Skin Treatment. Your article is very informative and I am impressed by the details that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great high-resolution screen that you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really hard work. As far as this website is concerned about skin care. regenerative medicine center charleston sc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. As we provide Wrinkle Reduction and Tightening Treatment Vancouver then visit our website at ovomedispa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was suffering from acne scars for a long time. Though I live in Gainesville I was searching for the best acne scars treatment near me. Then I found Acne Scar Center and Dr. Sadove. He provided me the best treatment that improves the appearance of the acne scars.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!