Hello Kitty in Oz is HERE

/
3 Comments
Attention to all the Hello Kitty fans, images below will make you scream because it's full of Hello Kitty awesomeness. Who wants to go to Hello Kitty Cafe? Because I am going to show you Hello Kitty TOWN! :)

The Sanrio Hello Kitty Town at last officially opened its door to public on the 31st of October2015! Being the first few to visit, feeling privileged I said to myself "WHY IS THIS PLACE SO PINK AND CUTE!!!!" 

And this time, Hello Kitty features a theme that tells my favorite story - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!
I guess it's not that strange to most as the movie alone has been remade countless times!

And of course, in conjunction with the Oz theme, there will be a lot of limited edition Hello Kitty Oz collectible merchandise for collection!


In the Hello Kitty Oz World, you can play a varieties of games to win a postcard and other activities that is suitable for the kids and big babies like me!
You'll need to flash your cute little Hello Kitty Hero to start playing the games.

Also, there are other activities like folding the Hello Kitty box.
And I must say, this is pretty addictive cause I'm an origami freak. 

Ta-daaa!

Also you can meet Hello Kitty in real with a lot of fancy dress up.
Sometimes, you can also witness Hello Kitty Wedding. This is Hello Kitty in princess dress I suppose.
There are also Daniel, Melody, Hello Kitty in other dress up, Badtzmaru and many more. They will come out in different mascots according to their slot. By all means, take more pictures!!!

With all the girls in the Kitty mode.

When you are hungry, you can always drop by at Red Bow Cafe for all their reasonable Hello Kitty food! I want the Hello Kitty toast but all are just too cute to eat <3 p="">

Also, one of the attraction/activity is to visit the Hello Kitty's house!

Welcome to Hello Kitty's home!
This is the living room.

Hello Kitty house is quite a decent size, especially her bath tub! 
It's SO HUGE. Everything in Hello Kitty town is just filled with cutesy!

I'm just too excited! Look at all the cute item and utensils in Hello Kitty's kitchen.
  
 I am not a super diehard fan of Hello Kitty, but I just can't resist because all of these are just too cute and too dreamy!

If you intend to come Hello Kitty Town, remember to stay at Jen Hotel which is just 5 minutes walk to Hello Kitty Town and there is a free shuttle bus to Lego Land as well! Also, for all the Singapore friends out there, it's only a 20 minute drive from Malaysia-Singapore Second Link and 25 minutes drive from the Senai International Airport! :)

For more information, visit the Facebook Page at HERE.

Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
Persiaran Puteri Selatan, Puteri Harbour,
79000, Nusajaya,
Johor Darul Takzim,
Malaysia

Operating Hours: 
Daily from 10am to 6pm.

To purchase ticket, go to HERE.
 If I'm not mistaken, the price is only RM59 nett for the MyCard holders.  ;)


Signing off,
Have a sweet Hello Kitty Journey!




You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Wish to go with my lovely kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to bring my fatty gf go as she is a Hello Kitty fans😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have brought your gf there! It's so magical and full of CUTESYYYY <33 and kids will definitely love it too! All the Mascots are so cute and friendly! Can spend a day there and wore their energy off!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!