5 Reasons to Love Jolin and her Play!

/
17 Comments
It wasn't cheap at all for a 11 years old.

I can still vividly remember how much I look up to Jolin when I am 11years old. I remember I spend my savings for months just to buy her music CD, original.

Still being the most iconic star among the Asia pacific and as well as the Chinese music industry, I was thrilled to attend her concert 2 weeks ago.

A sea of pink!
 


Reason No. 1: 
The whole play was super grand and the set up is very well planned from every single aspect I can think of. I ain't gonna deny that is probably the most spectacular stage background I've seen by far.



Reason No. 2:
The fact that Jolin herself is a professional artist wasn't just rumors.
Due to rain that day, the wet stage caused Jolin to fall on the stage. You must have heard it somewhere but if you see her, and her high heels, you just can't stop being baffled by how amazing she is by moving all over stage in such conditions. All we heard is a loud noise of a mic fall, that's all. She stood back up immediately and continued on with her show with a smile! So proud of her!

Reason No. 3:
The fact that most of the dancers are Black and they are super good at what they are doing, some even wear high heels and impressed me alot. Even I try to refrain from heels in everyday life, and they actually dance on it, BIG MOVEMENTS dance.

Reason No. 4:
How pretty is all of her costumes! And how fit she is in her 30s.
I watched her from her first album till now, she only has grown prettier.


Reason No.5: 
It really amazes me that she did not bring any guests to her Play concert in Malaysia, but she never let her fans down. The transition between songs is seamless and the time she left for costume changing, there are even specially made videos to entertain the crowd. She sings about 30 songs in around 2 hours + -, and I did not see any flaw of her (except for the fall and she played it well)

Overall, it was an extraordinary experience despite the rain.
Also, check out my make up inspired by Jolin, with dog filter cause face too fat.

 Me and Aerisk with Jolin face swap, (laughs).
Check out her beauty blog!






Alright, I am signing off,
Work hard, PLAY harder!






You may also like

17 comments:

  1. Oh my she does look stunning... I am glad you enjoyed yourself dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice.. You get to go to her concert.. Must be a great live experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont really know her but it seems that you really having fun watching her concert though. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @absolute yana: yes yes she is! Yeap, wish you were there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kylie wenn : IKR right!! when the PR tell me we are one of the lucky ones to go as media, i just feel like dream came true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @fadzi Razak : Maybe she is not that well known among the malay community but she is very dedicated artist! Maybe vocal not as good as Yuna but she super hot and can dance really well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome concert right... I heard of her but not quite such a huge fan....

    ReplyDelete
  8. She always a awesome diva in my heart..Can sing and dance at once.. She also improve a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babe you look amazing weh. haha. Gotta love how she has grown

    ReplyDelete
  10. @shin may I respect how dedicated she is towards her career, always striving hard for something better and bigger. YEs she is always a diva in us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jolin Tsai, I really adore her images, still remember how to sing some of her hit songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Jolin! Especially 72 changes amongst all of her album

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah! I love some of Jolin's song but that day I am not able to go, huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her looks are stunning! I especially like her in that black outfit and curled hair. She looks magnificent~ also I'm glad you enjoyed the concert! That's what we should feel for concerts!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!