A crazy bride it is.

/
14 Comments

People got married once in a life for a reason, because of the tedious preparation work and the stress of meeting expectations.

In case you didn't follow, it was a month away to my big day and the piling of stress is definitely bottling up and it decided to let go in tear form today. 

It is no joke of crazy bride they call or the kind of psychology syndrome that people facing. I was in a whole despair today seeking of no help and feeling very very helpless of this of cycle of just to meet people expectations and the heavy burden of all these people telling me 
"it's a once in a lifetime, might as well" 

I swear for the next time that I heard this one coming from someone, I will just ask them to shut the fuck up. 

Like, who is the one started with this marriage thing? 
Man, that person really know how to make money. And, he must be one free man. 

Me, not so free, is dying coping with just trying to look my best. I've been waking up really early in the morning just to go to the gym. I've also been picking out of all the guilty and sinful dinner that I had, just because I had to and I am not proud of myself. 

I am in a constant mode of busy worrying and it wasn't enjoyable at all. 
Because this wedding "style" wasn't what I expecting at all. 

I just want it to be simple.
But looks like simple is the hardest. 
How many guests I will have to please. How many people I will have to greet. 

And I successfully did it. I am a crazy bride-to-be today. 
Lying on the bed crying. And I hate myself for this so much. 


Signing off,
Glad that people only have to marry once. 




You may also like

14 comments:

  1. One month is a very short way to go. I hope you'll get enough rest. Maybe a few spa sessions to get the stress out. At the end of the day, this is your big day and you're the one who should be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear for your big day! Happy Marriage & am sure you will definitely look great :) cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your big day :) I'm not married yet but whenever I think of marriage, I feel kinda annoyed (especially if relatives are nosy). It's best to hold a wedding dinner only for immediate family members and save the money for the honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been married twice, haha ;)

    Being stressed and overwhelmed is completely normal! Even though I was a LOT more relaxed the second time around, I still had some bad days where I felt completely overwhelmed. But you know what I kept in mind when I felt that way?

    "It's just another day"

    Because that's all a wedding is. A day. Not even a full day! Just a couple of hours, a big party. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. It's the days, weeks, months, and years after that counts. Don't get me wrong, I look back at our wedding photos and they bring me joy. But waking up next to my man, raising our babies together...that's what gives me joy 24/7.

    Congratulations btw!!

    Adriana
    http://www.adrianathani.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have experience in this matter so I can not advise you anything. I just hope that will be a wonderful day for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. harap majlis u dipermudahkan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never been married, and if I will i want it very simple... like a trip to the city hall, sign the marriage contract and that's it. They we can spend our honeymoon maybe overseas.. no wedding ceremony (i think this is just a party) we just want it to be a quite one, and save the money for our kid's trust fund :)

    Anyhow, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and I hope everything will go smoothly as planned. Don't get over stressed, ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i feel you... i am beginning to feel it too, even being just a step mom to a bride to be....my step daughter is getting married in august

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation Carina!
    I'm pretty sure you are going to be beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Carina! I can't imagine how stressful that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Carina ! i can imagine that as i'm only assist my sister wedding preparation , i also feel tired and exhausted~

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats! After this 1 time, you can be back your usual self :) I have not been married so I don't really understand how is the preparation. Remember to have more rest :) You will be a pretty bride!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your wedding Carina but always remember not to be too stressed out and just be yourself on the day itself. Things do not always go as expected on your wedding day (mine included) but its always good to think positive when in the moment. After all its your big day and no one else's :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!