10 Things You Shouldn't Be Doing, Done, Did In Cinema

/
2 Comments
Things you cannot, should not, do not, do not doing, do not done, do not not in cinema...

NO_fart sign
First, NO farting should allowed. (especially the silent fart)
Reason: Smelly.
We are here watching in the cinema to distress, your fart in the middle of nowhere, and to be honest we can't do anything but inhale your toxic gas is pretty exasperating. We don't need a 4D cinema effect in 2D movie.


fat ass
Second, Fat.
Reason: highly disturbing and disgust.
I am very sorry to all kind of fluffy human out there. But some inconsiderate fluffy species is really a turn off. They did not notice they are fluffy and they always want to choose the middle seat. Well it's alright if only you don't go to toilet like every single climax of the story, thank you. Cause brushing my face with your ass and without saying a sorry is disrespectful, you make me hate all of your kind.


cinema kiss

Third, smooching.
Reason: Single? HIGH INTENSITY OF ANNOYANCE and CONFUSING.
Sometimes, I don't know where to watch, because the couple in front of me is staring a foreplay and the ticket I say is staring a cartoon. How would it possible triggering your kissing mode man? And it's no normal kiss, is a slurpy french kiss, alot of head twisting and hair grabbing one.
Go get a room man.
After all, you are actually hurting all the single friends around okay?


Forth, SEX.
Reason: nothing much, just to catch your attention.

and..... Yeap, I caught your attention. :D


catch ronald macdonald
Fifth, smuggled McD/or any other food into the cinema
Reason: Because not everyone can enjoy the food
THIS IS THE WORST OFFEND OKAY! I really hate people bring alot of good food into the cinema! Especially when you didn't buy any food, and the fat guy next to you munching a macdonald chicken burger. Man, this is gonna bring out a bitch fight. I HATE YOU OKAY BECAUSE I WANT TO EAT.


Sixth, sing along fangirl/fanboy.
Reason: Because you sounds like shit.
Why on earth people who sound like a parrot want to show off their voice in the cinema? I don't get it. Your dad don't buy the cinema, go back to your karaoke-shower-box! Sorry honey, this is not your concert.


Seventh, explain-ners.
I pay to let the movie explain to me, not you honey. So keep your mouth shut and let me watch.
If I need you to explain beside me how the movie goes, must well i just pay you rm15 to explain the movie to me, right? We do not need explaining, translating or SPOILERS in the cinema. You also do not need to prove to us that your six sense is very good to every single one in the cinema kthxbye.

Eighth, did not switch your phone to vibrate/mute
Reason: it will ring.

Nineth, answering calls.
Reason: because i can't concentrate! and sometimes I can't differentiate where is this sound comes from? movie or reality.
I don't know why some people can left their phone un-mute in the cinema. Hello, everyone pay the same price to watch the movie okay? If you are forgetful that's fine, but some people they still can answer the call and yak so loud on the phone. I personally met someone who can talk on the phone for almost 2 minutes one! SERIOUSLY, WHAT's WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS, Y SO INCONSIDERATE ONE.

And answering your phone when it's climax should be hang to death.


Tenth, SMELLY FEET.
Reason: cause it's unpleasant and it reminds me of stepping on dog shit.
Why would someone actually have smelly feet but they put their feet in the middle of the seat in front? Huh?


Above stated are the things you cannot, should not, do not, do not doing, do not done, do not not in cinema...






...and there are still people who doing.



xox.
signing off.






You may also like

2 comments:

  1. hahaha some even bring in KFC! or the shihlin chicken! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!