Banana language (2)

/
0 Comments
ME: "You got sick because you did not do your laundry, allowing the bacteria to ... (rants) "

"And you don't eat fruits." 

MAN: "What?!"

ME: "I say you never take fruits in your diet!"

MAN: "I take vege" 

ME: "hah, yeah." (sarcastic+disbelief+maybeit'strue?+ithinkit'scool) 

MAN: "I take it during lunch, when working" 

ME: "oh.......okay then... " (fine, with a fullstop)

MAN: "Hah! I take tomato sauce! And tomatoes are fruits!"


ME: "...."
ME: "...."
ME: "...."




xx.
signing off.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!