One Utama Good Food

/
0 Comments
I was cordially invited to the Makan-makan food hunt last week and I am so glad to try out food that I've never tried before in One Utama.

I must say I am a little less adventurous when it comes to food, especially when thinking I have to pay prices for food that I'm unsure of into my mouth, nevermind. Hence, I usually do a lot of homework before I spend a penny in a restaurant.  

Makan-makan Food Hunt for bloggers are just right for people like me! 
I was told that we will be visiting 10 restaurants and eating heaps of food, so I wore expandable clothes so I will not end up with a unzipped pants!

So next time, if you're at One Utama, this is definitely the hungry go where guide!

1. Quiznos Sub Sandwich Restaurant 

Located at ground floor, it's at the corner.  Opposite of Papa Rich.  If you are looking for a quick bite before a movie or a sandwich at a reasonable price, this is definitely the choice!

2. Nana's Green Tea

Nana's Green Tea is famous for their green tea parfait! Go for the Nama green tea chocolate Parfait if you're clueless what to order! Their green tea ice cream is really refreshing in hot weather.


3. Coco Curry House Ichibanya

This is my favorite. I mean, who hates curry anyway! Try go for Level 4 spiciness, that's the Malaysia spicy level. Must order? Fried chicken! 
Coco Curry House located at Lower Ground Floor.  

 4. Myeong Dong

Craving for Toppoki, why not go Myeong Dong?
No, you don't have to fly there silly! Just head over to the Lower ground floor. Their have all the Korean snacks and drinks there! Try some Korean flavors!

5. O-Banh-Mi

Want some pork bun? Craving some porky flavors or simply just a Vietnamese food fanatic? We have you covered!

6. The Library

If you are coffee lover, or cafe hopper, you definitely cannot miss The Library. 
Like the name itself, they really do have books and magazines, so you can chill, and have tea, and also read a book or magazine. Instragam-worthy yo!

7. Bisou

Bisous in French simply means kisses. Need something as sweet as a kiss, come to Bisou!
Their Red Velvet cakes are as pretty as their shop!

8. Moo Cow

Want some Froyo? Head over to Moo Cow! Located at Lower ground as well. Their Fro-yo is so smooth and it helps you with constipation too. Ops, too much info?

9. Little Fat Duck

Little Fat Duck serves really reasonable take away. RM6 only for spaghetti!
What else is there to ask for?

10. Betjeman & Barton

Looking for high tea with pretty desserts?
You are at the right place! Did I mention this high tea place is pretty reasonable? Also, they have really good tea!


Also, this is me after that 10 restaurant food hunting, probably another 2 kg heavier!


Signing off, 
Let's grow some happy fat together!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!