3 Inches from Death

/
23 Comments
Totally jinx it! 

One of my quirkiest friend, Lance, was discussing about how my company should totally provide insurance. And today, I am 3 inches, 3 inches from death, without insurance. (LOL)

It's raining earlier and the road is slightly wet. I'm otw to work.
Running late but I did not speed (yes, I did not). But when I was on a little slope, I press the brake pedal a little too hard, and I lost control of my car.

It's only a two lane road.
And my car is making a 360 degree turn.
I am against the traffic and I am trying to press the brake pedal harder now.
The shrill of the wheel with road due to the last emergency brake I pressed so hard is giving me the adrenaline rush.

It's not the first time my car out of control.
And it's not the first time I am this near to dying. My car door is literally 3 inches away to crashing into the road divider.



If I did not make the brake on time, I am expecting me and my car making a fly~

But it stopped on time.
Good gracious JesusAllahGuanYinMa.


I guess the moral of the story is reckless people like me should not drive.
I should stay at home. Anyone offering home-based work ah? Haha.



Signing off,
Be safe.






You may also like

23 comments:

  1. Omg, be extra careful babe >.< Glad you're alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Babe thank God you are safe!! Drive safe babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geezz... scarynya. Get your boyfie to drive u la. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that sounds awful. Thank god you're safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a close call but glad that all's well in the end. And you could still see the humour in it. Maybe have the car checked since it is always getting out of control?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, should be really careful next time. i wish someone would give me any work from home now hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God everything was ok and you braked in time... You should not scare us and also yourself like that.....!!! Be careful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've check the car and change the tire! Hope everything is good by now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! Thank god babe. I think god protected you by giving you quick instincts despite being a reckless driver. Drive safe next time babe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank god you are safe. Ensure you car hand brake, tyre has flower and brake is work. Sometime pull emergency hand brake can help to stop the car from spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh! Luckily you are safe babe! Please stay safe and give your car a thorough check up too! Get yourself a insurance too >.<

    ReplyDelete
  12. bless you, do keep safe always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do be extra careful dear but glad to see that you are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, you don't drive d. Get a butler to drive you around. Hehehehe Please be careful dear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Must be damn scary man, better get your car check regularly to avoid such accidents

    ReplyDelete
  16. i liked that you put the gods all together.. LOL.. but on a serious note.. yes.. pls be careful and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I experience that before. I can feel how you feel now but without driving, hard for us to go anywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG 3 inches from death, without insurance is so dangerous! Lucky that you are OK, stay safe babe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG what a close shave! glad that you are OK now. be extra careful on the road, and please buy insurance ok.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank God and glad everything is fine.. Do take care and bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! Luckily you're fine dear.
    I experienced that before at Sri Petaling. Becareful all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg... thanks God you are fine. And be careful beb. Take care & hugss

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! Please take care and drive safely.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!