Bear Theme Cafe in Kelana Jaya

/
33 Comments
"Not just fancy, but also incredibly delicious"

I am no food blogger but this is really worth sharing. 

I work around Kelana Jaya and my colleagues and I often dine here. 
At first we were thinking just to give it a try. But the food there are really not just fancy and incredibly delicious, the pricing wise are pretty reasonable too. 

I think that has to do with the location of the shop. 
It's at Kelana Square, Zenith Park. 

Their shop theme is cute bears. 
Every food you order there are specially designed and look really cute. 
My first thought about cute food were "confirm no naise one" 
But this signature chocolate mousse cake really proved me wrong!
And, it's only RM8.90.

This is their macha chocolate cheese cake.
Personally think it's just alright, but the ingredient they use, the red bean at the bottom, can really delight you and satisfy your craving on dessert.

I ordered ice chocolate and they drew a cute art on top.

I checked other bloggers reviewed them and can't wait to try these my next visit. 
Their signature 3D bear mocha.
picture credit


Also, their big breakfast.
picture credit

I usually order my set lunch there for RM12.90 (chicken chop with cheesy nachos SUPERB AWESOME), they serve me chicken chop with one choice of drinks between pineapple tea and oolong tea. 

Their in house design are way too cute for my likings but it's really unique. 
picture credit

Guess it's one of the must visit cafe if you are around Kelana Jaya PJ. 
I remember Genee once requested to meet here but they are close on Monday!

So, don't go on Monday, cause it's their off day.

Working hours:
Flavourest Cafe
Zenith Park
SS7, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tuesday- Friday : 10am to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11am to 10pm
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Flavourest/timeline


Signing off,
Bear with me!





You may also like

33 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... this is just tooooooooo cute!! I love all the cute bear faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute the bear!
    this place no go yet, shall let my friends know this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW This is another fun hangout! Reminds me of my childhood because I love teddy bears! Thank you dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bear too cute to eat...I wanna hug first..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bear is as tall as me! Hehe big bear hug

      Delete
  5. Ah, totally instagrammable. I know this area. Plan to go there one day soon! Thanks for he heads up, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the bear bear is so cute! I wanna visit it one day too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute bear bearrrr, your daughter must like it!

      Delete
  7. eh so cute! :).. why no bling me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the bear so super duper cute...next round jio me k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carol this place is toddler friendly too! :)

      Delete
  9. oh my god... so cute... I also want to go... must go check it out with my daughter....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you go you let me know, we go together haha

      Delete
  10. OMG, everything about this cafe is just so cute! Price also not bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cheap! Ops. And it's quite near to our place!:)

      Delete
  11. OMG this is so cute!!!!!can saw cute bears in cafe everywhere! Want to jio myfriends to visit already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW the teddies are way too cute!! I never know this cafe and thanks for your recommendation definitely need to check this cafe out =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah yeah! If you ard KJ this is a must go!

      Delete
  13. omgg so cute all the teddy....look so cozy also..

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute the desserts, I want too yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so near to it, shall definitely try this out..

    ReplyDelete
  16. The bear is so cute ! perfect place to hangout with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my how did I not know that this place was within my vicinity? Thanks to the share Carina dear will certainly check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!