Experiencing the World First Beauty Collagen Hairdryer

/
42 Comments
"Does it really work? Does it really work?"

First of all, I am so enthralled when I was introduced to this collagen hairdryer.
Everyone knows that I am a sucker for new beauty technology. But collagen hairdryer?
How does it work and does it really work?


Remember the nanotechnology that people used in all kinds of serum and products back then? 
There is this new trend where people want to focus the ion on the hair.  Add to that, it disperses all the collagen to your hair which all the people are crazy about.

Now your hair can have it too.


Introducing Tescom Beauty Collagen Hair Dryer.




There are 2 double energy negative ions which emits from the top and triangle negative ions from the bottom.


And collagen from the collagen box will merge with the ions and give you glossy and moisturized hair.





There are 4 merits that this beauty hairdryer provide. 





Tech specs:

Power: AC220-240V
PW con: 1350W-1600W
Air Flow: 1.4m/min
Dimension: 282mm x 229mm x 95mm

Verdict:

All this while I am using a P-brand and I've no problem with the hairdryer.
However, this hairdryer did a better job on drying the hair without losing the moisture of the hair. Look at my hair, really bouncy now :)



This Beauty Collagen Hair Dryer is the very first Collagen Hair Dryer in the world!
This technology allows sophisticated and soft blow that provides better hair drying process, only from Tescom.

Now you can get it from Superbuy in Malaysia. Superbuy is their currently only reseller and exclusive partner.
Buy it online at www.superbuy.my/tescom
Buy it offline at Touch Point: 4, Jalan Puteri 2/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.

This product is currently selling at RM499. It's even cheaper than the 14,712Yen in Japan! (about RM590)


Signing off,
Making you and your hair shine, let the hair do the talking!







You may also like

42 comments:

  1. This products seems very good, you are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao..collagen hairdryer seems nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O So high tech! & I super love yr ootd ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right babe! I love my ootd too hehe!

      Delete
  4. So much advanced, simply impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool hairdryer! Loving your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is new to me.
    first time to know of this brand too.
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed by how far technology has come. Hair even can get collagen from the hair dryer. Wanna try but first, let me save some more money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's indeed a bit of investment. Fred not! We are trying to workout a giveaway! Good luck!

      Delete
  8. Cool! Would really be great for me since i use the hairdryer everyday. Never knew of such dryer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's world first! Hence you didn't know about it

      Delete
  9. Waa~ Macam yes woh. Guess I should change my hair dryer to this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah, super canggih hair dry you got there ~ Beauty Collagen Hair Dryer is the very first Collagen Hair Dryer in the world! Must get hold of it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. will definitely considering this when my hair grows longer! thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this hair dryer. Will get 1 to protect my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow my first time get to know about this brand and also the collagen hair dryer, going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A dryer that gives benefits to your hair? COOL! haha maybe when i see it in stores, i'll give it a go. I dont usually dry my hair with a dryer cause my hair would usually get burned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah Aliza your hair need to be tame still!

      Delete
  15. When I am looking to change my hair dryer. This sounds great buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. You really should. I've tried this so far it's not bad.

      Delete
  16. Wow I am looking forward t try out this new brand, looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly if you want to try, we are planning to host a giveaway. But still planning, let you know soon!

      Delete
  17. The tech for this has certainly surpassed most - and when the strands can even get collagen and other benefits from the hair dryer itself, I am certainly quite sold on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even hair dryers are so high tech nowadays... some more got collagen and all.. I bet it must be pretty pricey though...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm looking for something similar to pamper my hair, will check out this brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. collagen? whoa, now thats a first for me

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow... Collagen hair dryer. I love this and I will get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  22. your hair looks gorgeous!!! and i must say...wow...technology has definitely advanced a lot over the years...

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow your hair looks really awesome! I want to get one too! But the price is not so friendly haha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving your hair load though.... you look great...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hair looks gorgeous and these days there are high end gadgets for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Generally hair dryer tends to make hair dry. If it comes with collagen, will be good actually!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i wonder if collagen can be added into virtually everything we use, eat, and apply. :D.. they need to make a collagen swimming pool soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I read so many good reviews about this product, plan to give it a try as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. first time heard about this!!!So special!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. looks interesting to try out. i wish my hair is long

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!