Photoshooting models might be the worst job ever.

/
16 Comments
"I dare you to try a 8 hour photo shooting session."

Last Friday, me and Leon went for a photo shooting session in Penang and had our fair share of "Penang Top Model Season 9". We were so excited for the 8am photo shooting but then later that day we couldn't bear for it to end earlier.

I can never underestimate any photo shooting model out there, anymore. It might sounds like the easiest work in the world simply just posing to the camera, but the attention spend for continuously 10 hours, that's no kidding bruh. Especially when working with my partner that doesn't really pose, Nuuuu.

I had 4 style to change and man, the dresses are as heavy as my Monday Blue's eye lid.
So heavy!

One of my favourite look.

I have to go home by 12am tonight hehe. 
Call me Cinderella. 

 Leon in grey. Never thought he can look like a tycoon. xixi.
A billionaire look!

Mermaid look is also one of my favourite!
Love all the look my MUA set for me.

 Detail.



 Okay gotta go!



 Verdict:
Ever wonder why you should only marry once?
Because it's way to tedious to do it twice, unless you are bawling well that's a different story.

We slept the whole Saturday and Sunday away....
Like how can you judge those models that work through that routine for days and months and years.
Man, just imagine yourself keep changing and posing for the 10 hours....


Signing off,
Stay pretty :)










You may also like

16 comments:

  1. its not easy to take a photos. thats why i always click like on any pictures i see instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice I just fall in love!
    hehe.. love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your styles here! The gowns are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looks elegant at your wedding dress. Congrats to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I'm so shy now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely gorgeousssss that grey dress is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  7. But seeing all these photos, it is so worth the effort! Now you have great pix to show and keep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg so pretty and i guess u will love all the outcomes xP

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look pretty babe! I love the grey one *.*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your mermaid gown, you look so gorgeous in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the mermaid dress really did make you look the most beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your dresses, just make you look so gorgeous and elegant.... and yes, a long photography can be a pain...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi may I know what's the name of ur MUA? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!