When you left your camera to your BF...

/
3 Comments
I have heard enough story from friends about how their boyfriend use their camera (especially to those Casio Exflims and TR owners.) and how the boyfriends playing with their camera. 

I think I come out a conclusion that my boyfriend wasn't such person too fast. 
Below is what my boyfriend do when I am struggling with my datelines. 

And he is so happy running around playing with my camera taking stupid pictures, 
I've already warned him not to touch my camera!
But looks like he is as stubborn as the shit I pooped yesterday ah,

When I decided not give a single damn anymore, this is what he do.

Are you ready ?
Topless sexy hunk is going to show you what is sexy!!!



LOADING SOME 18SX PICTURE.....
........
....
..
.



TAaaDAhhh.




HAHAHAHA.
EAT THAT!!!

This is a warning!
DO not play with my camera anymore!




Signing off.
xx



You may also like

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!