I GO AUSTRALIA PART 1: SYDNEY

/
0 Comments
History attractions, museums, libraries, churches, and what else? I guess the most remarkable experience for a Malaysian like me, is none other than the Sydney culture and Sydney weather, oh, and beaches.

For those who have never been to Sydney before, this my travel logs. It's probably not the most complete one, but I hope you enjoy Sydney as much as I did.

Travel date: 28th September 2014
Weather: around 15~19 Celsius 

On day one, the moment I hop off from the airport.
Holy cow, I am totally in awe. I have never seen the clouds so white, the sky so blue, everywhere!

And everybody is speaking standard english, no lah, no mah, no meh? Nope.
Hop into a bus and got into some random road and walk around.
Look, everywhere is a tourist spot.

Everywhere is a #OOTD place. #holdmychin

I don't know how to explain this, all my pictures are unfiltered. They outcome is the most beautiful color in the world.
The concrete jungle in Sydney.

And Louis Vuitton is just next to a street. We don't have one LV off the street except for at Bukit Bintang Road. In Sydney, everything just looks like very cool color tone, even the Louis Vuitton shop.

Have a hot chocolate and lunch at random coffee shop;

Did anyone tell you about how big portion and how fresh the food in Australia?
Looks like we've came across the exceptional.  I have tasted so much more nicer Fish and Chips and Beef Pie here than in Kuala Lumpur.

Not to mention my beef pie comes with hair. wtf. #badexperience

But I guess we are just #suay lah.
Can't remember what is the name of this coffee shop but never mind, don't go to the coffee shop in town and don't put too much expectations on Australia food like me.

Took a picture with the red phone booth cuz i realized that we don't have phone booths in KL anymore, do we?  #murmur

Day one is all about walking around with the love. So much walking to do and looking at those interesting Australian buildings excite me a lot.  Hey, is that Ferarri?


Pass by a jetty and took a picture of Opera house from the side.

I think the weather made our face shrunk. #allhailtocoldair

 And I look like I am painted on here.

#typicaltourist picture featuring the #dumbclumsy woman.
Sydney tourist spot 1. Sydney Harbor Bridge
Did I tell anyone I almost fell? =.=''

Best picture of the day by love.
In the background is some exchanging of vows going on,

Hop all the way up there just to witness their wedding. *tears
Sydney tourist spot 2. The Rocks
So beautiful here. The lighting, the shade.

My chin is real!

Pretending to walk in the Sache & Sache. Whoo. It's a renowned advertising firm FYI.

Me and Leon then end up #wedon'tevenknowwhere? and sit on a bench so that we can witness the sun set.  I think I kissed him on the cheek for the most beautiful sunset he had brought me to.


Guess life is fun when you are walking everywhere but we don't know where.
It could be we ended up somewhere really shitty, it can be really tiring, it can be full of unknown, but with you my love, it's always a walk that worth walking.

And god knows we could ended up in somewhere so beautiful.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!