The Swedish Lymphatic Massage

/
1 Comments
If any of you that never seen me in real life *blink*, to be honest I don't really look as slim as everyone thinks I am. I am 162cm but have ballooned to a weight of 5Xkg. Not to mention that all the weight goes to my hips and thighs. I have giant huge legs for my size but I still manage to trip myself very often. #fatgirlproblem

I was invited to a massage that claims to help you in unblocking all your lymphatic nodes, ensuring all the toxins and fat can be flushed out from your body. Read this about lymphatic nodes, it help you understand better that lymph nodes probably is the reason your body ballooned in size due to swelling and stagnant fluids around your arms and thighs. 

Ok all my pictures are not photoshopped #swearonxiaxuenose
A picture before the Swedish Lymphatic Massage. Nothing really Swedish to me except the light, I bet Sweden got light bulb too. haha. 

Hi.

 Ok to start off with, change into the clean "bra" and "underwear" they provided. Hide all your beautiful purple hair into the shower cap.

Okay, then they start with the massage. No time wasted.
First they put all the oil on me like I am some yummy dish.

After 15 minutes they "touching" my body, I was thinking,
"Damn so this is swedish massage heh, even an ant crossing my body would bring more pressure"


Then the masseur stopped, "Do you feel okay? Now we gonna start the massage ya~"
And my jaw just dropped. So it was all antipasto just now?
They constantly put alot of oil that is claimed to help you in blood circulation and it smells like light fruits and roses.

They put more pressure and constantly flipping and pushing, generating a lot of different motion to my "lymph". There are 2 masseur in a session to minimize the time taken for the masseur to massage your whole body.

Do you see any difference in my legs?  The right leg hasn't had the massage yet, so therefore it should be fatter.

Honestly speaking I don't see any significant change as I always believed there is no such miracle with JUST one massage. But they claimed that my legs look sharper? do THEY?

PLEASE MASSAGE AWAY ALL MY FATS THANKS. 

 Then my fat legs and arms are wrapped up with some bandages that they soaked with special herbs.

Then I was sent to a procedure that I ended up hating the most, the hot blanket.
However the masseur says the procedure is vital as the heat is the key for the pores to open up and absorb all the herbs.

A pretty face to forget all the facts that I just said.

 After another 20 minutes and I'm half dead, I am done!
 Ok I feel so sleepy and relaxed now as if all my toxins are flushed away. 



To be honest, I am totally happy to put this massage into my slimming project. I love the idea of using hand massage and not to rely too much on a machine. I have went to similar ones before which left me painful and unhappy.
The masseur here seem more professional as they show you where is your lymphs are and massage through it. The idea to bring 2 masseur for one session totally made me happy as less time was wasted and I enjoyed the stay.

The price is fairly high, however the quality of the service is worth a try! Not to forget all the aromatherapy oils and herbs are flown all the way Sweden.
You pay RM178 for first time user.

I am going for the second time soon. Buzz me if you see me!
Not too hard to recognize I guess?

Information about the place?
Face Factor
Website : www.facefactorsclinic.com/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/pages/Face-Factors-Clinic/
Address : Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-6205 3508


xx.
Signing off.



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. The benefits healthy foot massage machine are numerous. If your ankles or leg swell in the heat or from standing or sitting too long, the gentle action of the feet massage therapy can give relief. Similarly if you are a breast cancer survivor and have had your lymph nodes removed, the massage can direct the flow of lymph drainage towards the lymph nodes that you do have.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!