I GO AUSTRALIA PART 2: SYDNEY

/
0 Comments
For those who have never been to Sydney before, this is my travel log. It's probably not the most complete one, but I hope you enjoy Sydney as much as I did.

Travel date: 29th September 2014
Weather: around 15~19 Celsius 

Today is day 2 in Sydney. Margie and Ming (Leon's cousin and her husband) decided to bring us to Bronte Beach and after that we are heading Bondi Beach. 
Sydney tourist spot 3. Bronte Beach
Trust me, this picture is not from Google. 

This is Ming and Ryan. Bronte has the finest sand I've ever touched, just like Ryan's cute personality.

Shadows.
Look how clear is the water.
Fun Fact: Do you know that our table salt actually comes from Australia?

From beach view to the shore.
Probably the beach is thinking "woah! Look at the human today!" #lame

If you walk all the way and cross the end of the little cliff you see in this picture, that's Bondi Beach.

 Never seen Leon so happy before, it must be me who cracked the funniest joke ever.

Just in case you can't see how happy he is.



Very interesting shape of rocks.
I saw a whale kissing a monster. EWW,
What has your imagination come up with?

More water. 

 This is my Auntie-look
Because the wind blew away my make up you see.

On the way walking to Bondi Beach!

 The scenery here is so breathtaking!



 Guess who took this picture for us.
Yes Ryan, thank you little one.

 Leon pretends that this whole land belongs to him.
Sorry brah, 5 dollar for that picture I took for you.

 Then I saw a hot package there. huhu!
  

 You can't see my eyes. #Asian

 Welcome to tourist spot 4.
Sydney tourist spot 4. Bondi Beach

This is actually behind Bondi Beach but oh well.


Lemme pretend I am Lena Fuji please.

 Before we play in the beach, we have a beer and some nachos nearby! It's a swimming club but you're welcome to go in. Just fill in your details as a member, and you're free to go.

 This is it!
Bondi beach is more crowd-y. There are lots things going on here!
Looks like Miami beach? haha.

Saw a crowd of young bloods playing skateboard.
Swag yoh

At night, we have a small walk at
Sydney tourist spot 5. Darling Harbor

There are lots of bars, clubs, street performances and also do check out their fireworks schedule. First time I witness a SUPER LONG FIREWORKS performance and it's like THIS NEAR.

Very impressive view.

Day 3 is the last day at Sydney, as we are catching an early bus to Philip island the next day.
So we decided to watch some whales playing. *jumps*

Sydney tourist spot 6. Jetty Circular Quay 

Getting off!


But looks like the Whale is pretty shy today. 
Got our refund and went to check out the birds again. 
Do I look like #Cinderella here? heh

Saying goodbye to Sydney! Leaving to Phillip Island tomorrow morning.
Sydney tourist spot 7. Sydney Opera House


Last dinner with Margie and family. Saying goodbye and gonna miss Ryan.
This is the bottled lime, bitter and lemon. The fresh one from Opera Bar taste x1000 better.

Okay see you all again in next post! Here is Ryan with the big fat pizza! They are all freshly made! Yumms.



Signing off.
Sound off your comment about Sydney below!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!