3 steps to pimple free skin

/
0 Comments
I've blogged mostly about "how to keep your face flawless" routine, my aesthetic procedure and my face journey lately. If you want to read it, here they are: Experiencing Co2 fractional laser  and What I do in the car.

I'm really serious about having pimple free skin, after all, it is probably everyone's goal. Imagine a zit on your big date. NOOO. And there are lots of reasons that can cause breakouts. You are probably thinking that "I clean my face everyday, why me!" That's how people fall for the biggest myth. Because most of us do not know what causes pimples.

In short, pimples are actually caused by sebum clogging pores. Sebum is some oil secretion to keep your skin moisturized. Call me cliché but there are 3 steps that you should take to avoid pimples growing!

1. Wash your face at least once a day.


Cleansing is important, but that doesn't mean you should over-cleanse your face. Because that will wash away the natural oil and moisture and lead t dry and sensitive skin. Hence, don't forget completing the 3 important steps!

Cleanse, tone and moisturize!


If it happens that a pimple really grows, don't pop them!
Reason so is because squeezing pimple can force acne bacteria go deeper into the skin!
Also, most of us do not have the right skill in popping a pimple, we might left the inflamed pore into a scar.

2. Start exercising!

It's cliché but exercising will make you sweat and unclog the pores. Also, exercising regularly will help promote oxygenated blood flow which gives radiance to the skin. And last of all, I tell you that exercise will ease your stress that is known to causes acne!

3. Drink plenty of water and have enough sleep

It's tough to sleep early for me, and for most of the city people I know. But it's really important to have enough rest. Most of the time, I would try to have 10 hours of sleep a day.
Lunch hour? I snack during my work time so I can sleep in during lunch time. I really need that extra one hour of sleep!


Well, the most important thing is definitely not touching your face!
Our fingers are full of bacteria! Touching them will result in clogged pores and bacteria forming.



Signing off!
BE beautiful!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!