What I Do in Car

/
0 Comments
My skin looks perfectly fine after my Co2 fractional laser but it's far from looking flawless and bouncy like baby skin.

Lately I've been taking my skincare journey very serious as I fear that my skin will age earlier than expected, horrible!

But most of the time I'm just busy! I wish I could have time to wait for the charcoal mask to fully dry but usually I have to wash it prematurely! #wasted
And also usually i do my mask in the car.

That is when Leon spotted #wildpokemon like this.

#wildpokemon appeared


Leon never says it but everytime I do weird things like this, he's must be terrified inside. #laughs


Signing off. 
Let's be weird together-gether.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!