10 random picture of mine

/
0 Comments
I was about to delete these, they don't belong to me now, but they belonged to me in the past.
I don't want to see them in my Facebook anymore but funny I've decided to put them in my blog. Okay I am weird.

Don't judge, because we all been young. Except for the being pretty, I got that all the time. DON'T JUDGE, because this is my blog and you're suppose to agree with what I say! They are true, in my world.

Picture 1:
Funny how when I got my hair dyed dark brown and I used to hate it but when I look back, It's so pretty! SCREW you whoever that instill this "purple hair is cool" mindset in me. And yes I have a pair of really small ears.

Picture 2:
This is probably the cutest picture of mine when I was a kid.
I grew up with a very different rhythm of my own big world. I usually would take a picture with my eyes half close or tongue sticking out (which I have no idea why I am still alive? My mother really, loves me so so much)
And I wondered how my mother became so talented taking pictures back then because this angle makes me look so tall... and slim. Talking bout a low angle yeah!

Picture 3:
Can you believe one can sprain her own pair of legs? I am talking about both of the legs.
You have to imagine how can one sprain both of her legs then you must think I am genius.
First, I sprained my left leg which I really have no idea how. ( I think is the heels) And, after getting the chinese acupuncture and masseur, my left foot is too painful and I couldn't rely on only one leg. I tried jumping from the stairs to reach downstairs (cause I am very impatient) and #wootwoots I caught myself landing on the side of my foot instead of the sole. Yeap. Cry in tears and I'm officially handicapped for 2 months back then.

Picture 4:
This is one of my proud art pieces.
I really like art class because that's the only thing I do best in class. This is a 14 years old class exam. I am only 12 when I drew this. Yeap. This is my first #cheat exam.

Picture 5:
What is more broken than a broken piece of cup and spoon that your most-loved-ex-bf gave you? I took a picture back then because I was forced to throw it away but I laugh now because I can't believe I kept this picture for so long.

Picture 6:
I begged my mom to pay someone to electroshock me with needles.
Wow.I am really serious about getting slim without working out. Too bad, this acupuncture slimming does not work on me, at all.

Picture 7:
This is probably the first branded bag that I love. Too bad I am always too broke for something branded.

Picture 8:
Not ashamed to tell this is the guy that I used to so crazy about. This is also the guy who got me the cup in picture 5 and also a floor of broken heart pieces and broken pieces of mine.

Picture 9:
Probably the best friend I ever had. She always remind me not to trip over myself and she is probably the reason I survived in Pre-university. See how she remind me to play games when I poop and eat some bones? Love it.

I think when my mom delivered me, she never expected that I would look and act like a boy. 
But then she probably thought that photoshop and technology will help me figure out myself 20 years later. Lol. 


Signing off.
Woops. Still alive. Still kick-ass!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!