Cuppatea TeaTox Program

/
0 Comments
If you have not heard about teatox programs, good for you. I think you are either the male species or you are just bloody skinny.

Getting skinny is always on the top of my goal chart. I've tried everything and I'd try anything to shed away that one extra pound! 

To my delight, Cuppatea from UK has sent in a 14 days teatox program for me to be reviewed! If you are interested in the program as well, you can check it out here for purchasing detail. 

Cuppatea is promoting a no dieting but a healthy detox, toxin cleanse weight losing program. When you receive your Cuppa TeaTox, there are 14 sachets for the Morning Detox and only 7 sachets for the Bedtime Cleanse. This is because you only consume Bedtime Cleanse every other day.



Cuppatea is 100% natural. Let's see what's their ingredients behind the tea!

Morning Detox:
Mate leaves, Chinese oolong tea, Ginger root, Lotus leaves, Lemongrass, Ginseng root, Dandelion leaf, Gotu kola leaves, Nettle leaves.

Bedtime Cleanse:
Senna leaves, Burdock root, Liquorice root, Hawthorn leaves, Fenugreek seeds, Peppermint leaves, Chamomile, Psyllium seeds.

Note: The Morning Detox has Caffeine and the Bedtime Cleanse will produce laxative effect, a product of the detoxifying process. That's why remember to bring your tissue paper to work next day. #bowelmovement


The teatox programme has several benefits as below:
  • Burn fat and prevent fat storage 
  • Transformation of energy to burn calories
  • Improve skin health
  • Improve sleep quality
  • Purification detox


My review: 
I've tried other teatox programmes before and other than the packaging, I would say Cuppa TeaTox is pretty amazing. After drinking Cuppa TeaTox, I have the urge to clear my bowel system and it goes smooth, just like froyo. 

The last teatox programme I tried was not a pleasant one as their Night time cleanse has strong laxative effect and it really feels like I'm forced to go toilet but there is nothing coming out anymore!!!

Also, I like CuppaTea UK which has a longer string on their sachet, the other brand that I'm consuming has a really short string and I always end up trying to fish the string out from the hot water.

For taste wise, I think CuppaTea does not taste as fragrance as Brand X that I am consuming. Anyway, CuppaTea does not taste bad too! It smells like Chinese tea with a little vanilla.

I'm not sure if I lost any weight but I definitely feel that I sleep better and getting a flatter tummy! :) As the result might vary, I have friends that lose 1.5kg in 14 days just by drinking Cuppa Tea without dieting! :O






If you are interested in trying out Cuppa TeaTox, 
they gave me a discount code worth 15% discount for my readers! #wootwoots

carina15off 


Go to 
http://www.cuppatea.uk.com/
make your purchase now! 







You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

House Rules

Just in case you forget, this is my space so I can rant about anything and everything. All comments are very much welcome BUT all mean comments and inconsiderate suggestions/advices will be read but deleted because I can.

So, unless you have nice things to say or just STFU. :)
Cheers!